From the door lock to the window lock, from the drawer lock to the handlock, we have to touch the lock every day, but we know how to install and maintain the door lock?
1. Appearance maintenance
(1) During the decoration of the house, please use plastic bags to seal the exposed parts of the locked doorknobs and panels, so as to prevent the surface treatment layer of the lock from being eroded by acid or alkaline materials and gases during the decoration of the house to produce spots, foaming or even delamination, which seriously affects the appearance quality of the hardware locks. Some zinc alloy and copper hardware locks, installed on the door for a long time will be aware of "spots", this phenomenon does not belong to rust, but belongs to oxidation, if this kind of situation, as long as the appearance of wax spray can remove the spots.
(2) Under normal circumstances, safe use, if there are stains, you can clean dry cloth, do not use detergent and other chemicals to wash, otherwise it will cause fading. Do not wipe the lock body and door handle with a wet cloth, easy to lead to some metal metal locks rust spots, metal locks alloy coating is easy to be worn away, loss of beautiful fruit.
2. Maintenance of performance
(1) it is best to hold the hand when closing the door, screw the lock tongue into the lock body, close the door and then release, without forcing the door, otherwise it will reduce the use of the lock.
(2) when the main lock tongue or safety lock tongue out of the door, do not force collision, in order to prevent the lock tongue and door frame damage.
(3) because of the sealing strip between the door body and the door frame has elastic effect, so when the door knob or key is used to open the door tightly, the door can be opened and closed by hand to push the door or pull the door to avoid the elastic force, without strong rotation of the door handle or key to open and close the door, in case the door handle or key caused by fracture.
(4) Always maintain the lock body transmission position to have lubricant, so as to make the transmission smooth and increase the service cycle. It is recommended to inspect once every six months or once a year. At the same time, the screws must be tightened.
(5) When the lock head is in safe use, put a small amount of graphite powder or pencil powder into the lock core hole regularly to keep the key inserted and pulled smoothly. But can not add other oil as lubrication, in order to avoid grease sticking to the spring piece, causing the lock can not rotate and thus can not be opened.
(6) from time to time to check the lock body and lock gusset plate with each other spacing, lock tongue and lock gusset plate hole level with each other is appropriate, the door and door frame with each other spacing is best for 1.5mm-2.5mm. If there is a change, should adjust the specific position of the hinge or lock plate on the door. At the same time, attention should be paid to the cold contraction and heat expansion caused by the weather conditions to ensure the reasonable coordination of the gap between the door and the door frame, the lock body and the lock gusset plate, so that the hardware locks can be used safely and smoothly.